Vietnamese cuisine often contains hallmarks of French cooking, such as sandwiches served in baguettes and noodles served in berets. Taste a fusion of flavors with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
$14 for lunch for two (up to a $28.95 total value)
$28 for lunch for four (up to a $57.40 total value)
$39 for lunch for six (up to an $86.85 total value)
- One appetizer per pair, such as avocado wontons or seafood dumplings (up to a $9.95 value each)
- One lunch entree per person, such as baked catfish or ginger chicken (up to a $9.50 value each)
- Lunch entrees include a soup, a salad, and a side of steamed or fried rice
- Lunch is served Tuesday–Sunday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
$125 for a catered meal for 10 for carryout or free delivery within 10 miles (up to a $299 total value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $42 value each)
- One salad (up to a $47 value)
- Three entrees (up to a $50 value each)
- One side dish (up to an $18 value)
Build a catered meal with appetizers such as shrimp spring rolls or veggie dumplings, or entrees such as curry chicken or coconut and mango beef.
During French colonization, Vietnamese chefs adopted many of the French ways of cooking and applied them to their local ingredients. This fusion resulted in a combination of loads of fresh vegetables with tenderly cooked meats used more as a condiment than a main dish. At Simply It, the cooks continue this unique culinary tradition with their sandwiches served on baguettes, clay-pot-cooked delicacies, and lemongrass- and pumpkin-infused sautés.