Cooking ability is a highly sought trait in romantic partners, alongside a sense of humor and having their laser vision totally under control. Heat things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $19 for one Juice Jive class (a $25 value) and one dosha assessment (a $79 value) for one person (a $104 total value)
- $27 for two Juice Jive classes and one dosha assessment for one person (a $129 value)
- $35 for one Juice Jive class and one dosha assessment for two people (a $208 value)
- $49 for two Juice Jive classes and one dosha assessment for two people (a $258 value)
- $150 for a juicing class for up to 10 people at client's home
- $299 for a juicing class for up to 14 people at Simply Well
In the first juicing class, Ayurvedic nutritionists start by assessing each student’s body constitution, or dosha. Throughout the 90-minute classes, chefs discuss sprouting and wheatgrass, juicing equipment, juicing versus blending, juice extracting, and superfood smoothies. Classes include time to sample the freshly made juices at the end. Guests leave with personalized juice recipes based on the initial body-constitution assessments.
During group juicing classes, clients can learn about a variety of juicing techniques based on a host-chosen theme. Enjoy the group experience at Simply Well, or from the comfort of your own home. At-home classes are available within a 50-mile radius of Simply Well's Richmond or Virginia Beach locations.
Before beginning any sort of treatment at Simply Well, the ayurvedic nutritionists help attendees discover which of the three personal constitutions, or doshas, best reflects them. Based on the assessment, the staff recommends a naturalistic course of therapeutic action, shepherding clients through anything from weight-loss programs and management of diabetes to addressing chronic fatigue or arthritis.
Trainers lead boot camps and workouts, therapists organize personalized consultations, and nutritionists lead cooking lessons that teach clients which foods stave off disease and promote energy, or which flowers to plant around refrigerators to keep rabbit roommates away. This combination of physical activity and study aims to invest guests with a sense of whole-body wellness by giving people the tools they need to keep practicing ayurvedic lifestyles at home.