The dimples on a golf ball help it fly farther with greater accuracy, just like the dimples on a baby. Improve your long game with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $65 for 18 holes of golf for two with a cart rental and a medium bucket of range balls, valid Monday-Friday ($113.50 value)
- $75 for 18 holes of golf for two with a cart rental and a medium bucket of range balls, valid anytime ($121.50 value)
The 18-hole course at Simsbury Farms sprawls across 235 acres of countryside that was apple orchards before the course's unveiling in 1972. The 6,509-yarder demands accuracy and consistency off the tee, creating headaches for players who can't keep drives in the fairway on the uphill No. 2, the pond-hopping No. 2, and the dogleg-left No. 18, where the final flagstick must be captured. Its abundance of tough—but fair—challenges have earned the course the right to host tournaments such as the Connecticut State Women’s Amateur Championship and Senior Open, while its commitment to environmental conservancy has earned it a spot on the list of courses recognized by Audubon International.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,509 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.2 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 129 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
100% of 219 customers recommend
“Great course. Well maintained. Fast greens for public course.”
“Nice course. First time there, greens are very well maintained. Will come back.”