Fusion cuisine brings disparate cultures together without the need for translators or extra-strength super glue. Encourage gastronomic goodwill with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$22 for a Malay-Thai weekday lunch for two (up to a $50 total value)
- Two soups or one appetizer to share (up to a $10 value)
- Two lunch specials (up to an $11 value each)
- Two glasses of wine, beer, or soft drinks (up to a $9 value each)
$22 for a Malay-Thai weekend brunch for two (up to a $68 total value)
- Two soups (up to a $10 value)
- Two brunch specials (up to an $11 value each)
- Four glasses of wine, beer, or soft drinks (up to a $9 value each)
The menu celebrates Malaysian and Thai cuisine with a diverse spread of dishes, including a thai-chili papaya salad, a Malay-style fish curry flavored with tamarind and peppercorn, and a spicy plate of chili paneer.
Taking its name from the ancient moniker for Singapore, Singapura exemplifies the international character of the cosmopolitan city-state with a blend of Malaysian and Thai fare. Like the tempting trails of potato-curry puffs left by merchants along the Silk Road, the menu unites faraway locales through food, serving up paneer alongside coconut curries and fried rice. Palates are tickled with the tangy notes of tamarind, the distinctive flavors of shrimp-paste sauces, and the fiery touch of thai chilies. Catered feasts deliver exotic spreads to weddings and banquets, enlivening celebrations with rice-noodle dishes and marinated meats kissed with lemongrass and kaffir lime.