Art helps people reach a wide audience without shouting from the top of radio towers, provocatively dancing behind local TV field reporters, or tying speech bubbles to migrating birds. Express yourself with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $19 for a two-hour BYOB painting class for one (up to a $35 value)
- $38 for a two-hour BYOB painting class for two (up to a $70 value)
- $76 for a two-hour BYOB painting class for four (up to a $140 value)
- $25 for a three-hour BYOB painting class for one (up to a $45 value)
- $50 for a three-hour BYOB painting class for two (up to a $90 value)
- $99 for a three-hour BYOB painting class for four (up to a $180 value)<p>
Participants in intimate group classes select from more than 500 images, working from a blank canvas as they create their own piece of take-home artwork; the two-hour class works on a 12”x16” canvas, and the three-hour class works on a 16”x20” canvas. Students are encouraged to wear comfortable clothing, especially items on which they wouldn’t mind getting a little paint.<p>
At Sip-n-Doodle, colors swirl, spread, and mix over canvases while lively conversations crackle. Artists walk students through step-by-step instructions, helping them fashion their own interpretation onto a painter’s canvas. Participants are encouraged to bring snacks and a beverage of their choice, the better to sip as they daringly work outside the lines. The studio provides all the necessary painting supplies, cups, and bottle openers, as well as blow dryers should works not be completely dry by the end of the night.
Groupon Celebrates Women in Business
In honor of Women’s History Month, Groupon is celebrating an inspiring group of women: business leaders whose companies and brands enrich their communities. Thanks to the dedication and ingenuity of these leaders, local communities across the country are stronger and more diverse.