Beautiful, relaxed skin can help you attract romance, much like wandering through the streets with an armful of baguettes. Treat your skin and body with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for a Swedish Massage or Customized Facial (an $80 value)
- $99 for a choice of any combination of 3 Swedish Massages or Customized facials (a $240 value)
- $159 for a choice of any combination of 5 Swedish Massages or Customized Facials (a $400 value)
A 50-minute Customized Facial preps the face with a deep cleanse, toning, and scrub before a session of steam opens up pores and extractions remove impurities. All treatments are tailored to individual skin types—such as oily, acne-prone, or aging—to promote targeted results.
Male and female massage therapists customize Swedish Massages to address individual concerns, and use long strokes, gliding, and kneading to ease tension and knots. Private treatment rooms enhance client relaxation.
Valid at all 7 Manhattan Skin Spas:
- Midtown: 44th St. between Madison and Fifth Ave.
- Flatiron/Chelsea: 21st St. between Fifth and Sixth Ave.
- SoHo: Crosby St. between Houston and Prince
- Murray Hill/Midtown East: Lexington Ave. at 40th St.
- Upper East Side: 60th St. at Park Ave.
- Fashion District: 37th St. at Eighth Ave.
- Midtown West: 57th St. between 6th and 7th Ave. (opens November 20, 2012)
Skin Spa New York
Skin Spa New York's seven Manhattan locations all represent the same business, but you wouldn't know it by stepping inside. That's because the spa strives to imbue each spot with the feel of its surrounding neighborhood, whether it's the bustling atmosphere of Midtown or the artsy character of Chelsea. Whatever the address, every studio brims with a mix of pamper-centric spa and results-oriented med-spa services using products such as PCA Clinical Skin Care and glo therapeutics. Private massages and full-body waxing complement the purifying effects of facials, which target individual issues such as blemishes and fine lines. Meanwhile, higher-tech treatments can revamp the entire body without a single incision, thanks to light-based techniques such as the collagen-boosting Laser Genesis, skin-tightening Titan laser, and anti-aging Photolight and Limelight facials, which remove signs of sun damage. A company-wide collection of more than 20 lasers can help clients rid themselves of hair by targeting and destroying the follicles that grow it. A plentiful stock of skincare serums is also available for purchase, allowing clients to keep their skin pristine at home.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great place.. relaxing and clean from what I saw”
“amazing service and great people!!”
“Very friendly, courteous and pleasant. ”