Kids only sit still when they’re watching a movie or letting a friend pour condiments on them to see what it feels like to be a sandwich. Let them loose with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $9 for two hours of jump time on a weekday (up to an $18 value)
- $12 for two hours of jump time on a weekend (up to a $24 value)
- $110 for a two-hour birthday package for 10 on a weekday (a $225 value)
- $135 for a two-hour birthday package for 10 on a weekend (a $275 value)
Each birthday package includes:
- Two hours of jump time for 10 guests
- Two-hour table reservation
- Plates, napkins, and utensils
- 10 bottled waters
- One slice of pizza per jumper
- One party host for assistance
- Setup and cleanup
The weekday options are valid Monday—Thursday, and the weekend options are valid Friday—Sunday.
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Sky High Sports
Blanketed in wall-to-wall trampolines, Sky High Sports delights barefoot fun-seekers with springy terrain and an exclusive court for jumpers 8 and younger. Guests can hone front flips, back flips, and belly flops during intense free-bounce sessions. Each trampoline comes equipped with a specially designed spring-loaded frame and thick, 2-inch safety pads that grant patrons a landing cushier than a corner office at a marshmallow factory. Stuffed with blocks of spongy, body-molding material, a foam pit dares treasure-seekers to fling themselves in or scour its depths for the lost contents of bygone pockets. Pintsize aerialist posses can safely practice their synchronized salchows on 360 degrees of trampoline walls while court supervisors watch from the sidelines and award hard-earned praise with oversize scorecards.
Sky High also offers AIRobics fitness classes and monthly dodge-ball tournaments to help jumpers explore the outermost stratospheres of trampoline possibilities.
“Great customer service :-)”
“Great place to have the children be physically active, definitely better choice the Chuck E Cheeses.... ”
“Kids loved it, they had a great time. Excellent way for them to burn off energy. ”
1631 Challenge Drive
Concord, California 94520