Choose from Five Options
- $125 for a July 1–3 session of SkyCamp (a $320 value)
- $159 for a July 8–12 session of SkyCamp (a $395 value)
- $159 for a July 15–19 session of SkyCamp (a $395 value)
- $159 for a July 22–26 session of SkyCamp (a $395 value)
- $159 for a July 29–August 2 session of SkyCamp (a $395 value)<p>
All camps are valid for ages 6–14. Once at camp, kids will be broken up into the following age groups: 6–8, 9–11, and 12–14. Camp runs every day from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and include lunch and two health snacks.
Sky Zone Riverside
Jumpers of all ages reach for the stratosphere as they propel themselves on Sky Zone Riverside’s indoor trampoline playground. Wearing special socks, patrons bounce off the floor and ricochet off the walls. Court monitors ensure safety and regulate the number of bouncers so that no single court gets overrun by too many people or training kangaroos. Competitive streaks emerge during games of 3-D dodge ball, while SkyBurn classes offer a low-impact way to stay in shape.
“Bring water, be patient!!!”
“Really fun, wear confortable clothes”
“Wear comfortable clothing, bring water you get very hot jumping around.”
4031 Flat Rock Drive
Riverside, California 92505