Snowboarding combines the metaphorical coolness of skateboarding with the literal coolness of that closet where you keep all the food in your house. Dig in with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $29 for a full-day lift ticket (up to a $60 value)
- $47 for a full-day lift ticket and equipment rental (up to an $95 value)
- $108 for four full day lift tickets (up to a $240 value)
- $175 for four full day lift tickets and equipment rental (up to a $380 value)
- $140 for a full season pass valid Monday through Friday (up to a $350 value)
Availability of runs and trails are subject to weather conditions.
Skyloft Ski Resort
When Skyloft Ski Resort first opened in 1944, visitors were hauled up the hill in a tractor. Years passed and those old-fashioned methods fell by the wayside, and Skyloft Ski Resort eventually transformed into the family-friendly ski haven it is today. Now, 21 runs and trails snake across the Skyloft landscape, and a more than 300-foot vertical drop sends skiers and snowboarders soaring down the powdery slopes. Away from the snowy oasis, The Lodge provides a space to warm up beneath its post-and-beam ceilings, with views that overlook rolling hills, woodlands, and nearby yeti settlements.
722 Chalk Lake Road W.
Uxbridge, Ontario L9P 1R4