Kids love to have fun in the summer, whether shooting water balloons at friends or sitting inside and thinking about Halloween. Make the most of summer with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for admission to Speed, Agility and Conditioning Camp (a $199 value)
- $99 for admission to girls lacrosse camp (a $199 value)
- $99 for admission to girls soccer camp (a $199 value)
- $85 for admission to a one-day boys lacrosse clinic (a $175 value)
- $149 for admission to summer college prep training program (a $299 value)
Though this merchant sometimes offers a discounted price online, this Groupon is still the best deal available.
SMARTER Team Training
In the world of athletic training, Robert Taylor, Jr.’s resume speaks for itself. In addition to stints as the head strength and conditioning coach for two NCAA Division I programs, his expertise also landed him gigs with professional baseball, football, basketball franchises, and World Cup lacrosse. Now, along with the other experienced coaches at SMARTER Team Training, Robert shepherds high school athletes toward their full potential at training camps and clinics. Whether they’re honing position-specific skills for football, lacrosse, basketball, field hockey, soccer, baseball, softball, volleyball, or other sports, or increasing overall athleticism during the school’s signature Speed, Agility, and Conditioning Camp, students always find a challenging itinerary designed to bring skills to a more advanced level. There's even a college prep training program, which gets high school players ready for the increased intensity at the college level.