Without pets, humans would have to retrieve their own slippers and have no reliable backup date to their sister's wedding. Keep your furry plus-one safe with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $15 for a custom engraved brass SmartTag and nylon collar with a Platinum one-year pet-protection plan (a $32.89 value)
- $28 for a custom engraved brass SmartTag and nylon collar with a Platinum five-year pet-protection plan (a $62.89 value)
- $35 for a custom engraved brass SmartTag and nylon collar with a Platinum lifetime pet-protection plan (an $82.89 value)
Hand-enameled brass ID tags are customized with a choice of design and up to four lines of personal information. Each pair of tags comes with a protection plan, which includes the following:
- A personal online pet and owner profile
- Instant broadcast of alerts to local rescue groups, shelters, vets, and lost-pet websites within 50 miles of the pet’s last location
- 24-hour emergency response from a lost-pet call center
- Up to $1,500 worth of lost-pet medical insurance for medications, surgeries, and hospital stays
- Complimentary replacement of lost or damaged tags
- Instantly generated lost-pet posters
This deal's value is based in a different currency than its Groupon purchase price, so the exact discount and amount saved depend on the exchange rate.
SmartTag Pet ID
As renowned veterinarian and Good Morning America contributor Dr. Marty Becker perused the thousands of new products at the 2011 Global Pet Expo, the innovative SmartTag Pet ID instantly became one of his favourites. Dreamed up by the pet-loving masterminds at LittleGifts, the SmartTag system engraves handsome brass and aluminum tags with a beloved pet's name and contact numbers before storing the information online alongside the animal's pictures. Should Fido wander off, owners can contact a 24-hour emergency centre, which immediately broadcasts the pet's information to local animal shelters, rescue groups, and vets. The SmartTag website updates regularly with lists of found cats, dogs, and lobsters dressed in convincing dog costumes.