The smoke from a wood-fire oven enhances meat with complex flavors and can create a smoke screen so that no one sees you eat an entire roast boar. Pig out with this Groupon.
$995 for Catered Barbecue for 50 (Up to $2,175 Total Value)
- Whole chicken (a $10 value/person)
- Sausage (a $9 value/person)
- Burgers (a $4 value/person)
- Hot dogs (a $4 value/person)
- Salad (a $2 value/person)
- Coleslaw (a $2 value/person)
- Beans (a $2 value/person)
- Corn bread (a $2 value/person)
- Corn on the cob (a $2 value/person)
- Onsite equipment rental with pit master service (a $250 value)
Willing to journey up to 25 miles, Smokey Stax BBQ Catering also charges $1.50 for each mile it travels to your event.
Smokey Stax BBQ Catering
To achieve the trademark flavor barbecue cuisine is beloved for, Smokey Stax's resident pit master slow cooks each cut and slab of beef brisket, pork shoulder, or ribs on a customized catering rig that can travel anywhere onsite. In addition to regaling guests with the smoke-filled scents of succulent meats, the huge rig allows the pit master to cook food for up to 2,000 diners or approximately three Hulk Hogans. Small- or large-scale feasts can include whole hogs, burgers, lobsters, and vegetables.