Choose from Seven Options
- $30 for Lego Animation Studio for one on Thursday, December 26, or Friday, December 27, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ($60 value)
- $15 for Lego Animation Studio for one on Sunday, December 29, from noon to 3 p.m. ($30 value)
- $15 for Lego Combat Robots Rumble League for one on Friday, December 27, from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. ($30 value)
- $15 for Lego Minecraft for one on Saturday, December 28, from 9 a.m. to noon ($30 value)
- $30 for Lego Minecraft for one on Monday, December 30, or Tuesday, December 31, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ($60 value)
Lego is a trademark of the Lego Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse these programs.
Founded by sisters Laura and Lisa Coe, Snapology helps children develop problem-solving skills through the universal language of Lego. Along with familiar faces such as Harry Potter, Darth Vader, and Batman, the workshops and camps invite attendees to play with characters conjured from their own imaginations. While building their students’ creativity muscles, class leaders subtly incorporate science and math lessons.