Racing down a snow-covered slope can feel like a thrilling accomplishment, especially if you made that snow yourself by whittling down thousands of ice cubes. Work hard, play hard with this Groupon.
$75 for a SnowBomb Platinum Membership Package ($150 Value)
The Platinum Membership Package includes:
- One-day lift ticket at each of the following resorts: Sierra-at-Tahoe, Homewood, China Peak, and Bear Valley
- Two-night stay at Grand Sierra Resort & Casino (Must Be 21 or Older)
- All-season access to discounted lift tickets at: Kirkwood, NorthStar, Heavenly, Squaw, Alpine Meadows, Diamond Peak, Mt. Rose, and Sugar Bowl
- Season Pass to Phresheez - a ski/ride tracking app for iPhone and Android
- All-day trail pass at Tahoe XC
- One-day ski or snowboard rental package from each of the following shops: Lombardi Sports, Sports Basement, Backcountry (Truckee, CA), Hughes Ski Hut (Chico, CA), Landpark Ski Shop (Sacramento, CA), Mel Cotton’s (San Jose, CA), Rainbow Mountain Ski Store (South Lake Tahoe, CA), & Willard’s Sport Shop (Tahoe City, CA)
- One-year subscription to SKI or Transworld Snowboarding<p>
When they’re not hitting the slopes, the SnowBomb crew is hard at work organizing adventure packages and producing downhill events. For their 17 years in business, their goal has been simply to make it easier for people to ski and snowboard more often. They do this by assembling membership packages to supply snow riders with lift tickets, lodging, and equipment tune-ups. Their work also extends to event-planning, which has yielded very prominent consumer ski and snowboard shows in northern California.
To show their commitment to their community, for children 12 and younger, SnowBomb has helped put together the Lil' Air festival and the Sick and Twisted Big Air tour. In 2011, SnowBomb raised more than $10,000 for the High Fives Foundation, which helps to support the rehabilitation of injured skiers and snowboarders.
SnowBomb definitely picks the right partners and we were treated well by the rental staff.Daisy T, Yelp, 2/18/11