Racing down a snow-covered slope can feel like a thrilling accomplishment, especially if you made that snow yourself by whittling down thousands of ice cubes. Work hard, play hard with this Groupon.
- $150 for a SnowBomb Platinum Membership ($150 Value)
The Platinum Membership includes:
- One-day lift ticket at each of the following resorts: Sierra-at-Tahoe, Homewood, China Peak, and Bear Valley
- All-day trail pass at Royal Gorge and Tahoe Cross Country Ski Area
- One-day ski- or snowboard-rental/tune-up package from each of the following shops: Lombardi Sports, Sports Basement, Rainbow Mountain Ski & Board, Ground Zero, and Mel Cotton's Sporting Goods
- $50 gift card to NakedWines.com
See a list of resort blackout dates here.
When they’re not hitting the slopes, the SnowBomb crew is hard at work organizing adventure packages and producing downhill events. For their 17 years in business, their goal has been simply to make it easier for people to ski and snowboard more often. They do this by assembling membership packages to supply snow riders with lift tickets, lodging, and equipment tune-ups. Their work also extends to event-planning, which has yielded very prominent consumer ski and snowboard shows in northern California.
To show their commitment to their community, for children 12 and younger, SnowBomb has helped put together the Lil' Air festival and the Sick and Twisted Big Air tour. In 2011, SnowBomb raised more than $10,000 for the High Fives Foundation, which helps to support the rehabilitation of injured skiers and snowboarders.