Choose from Three Options
$25 for two single-day tickets to Son of Monsterpalooza ($50 value)
- Friday, September 12, 6–11 p.m.
- Saturday, September 13, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- Sunday, September 14, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
Children under 10 get in free.
What to Expect
- Select special guests: actors from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, creature designers from the Godzilla films, director Don Coscarelli and several actors from his Phantasm films and Bubba Ho Tep, and, on Saturday only, Bela Lugosi, Jr.
- Artists and vendors: You’ll find more than 150, armed with ghoulish music, collectibles, and effects makeup.
- Other events: movie screenings, a costume contest and Miss Dead Bikini Pageant on Saturday, and an exhibition of art from Clive Barker
Son of Monsterpalooza
The dead walk at Son of Monsterpalooza, but they might not be the scariest thing. After all, they're only signing autographs. Along with costumed creatures and their victims from decades' worth of horror and monster films, the massive convention brings into the light the makeup artists, costume designers, movie directors, and screenplay writers who came up with this stuff—and what could be scarier than a consortium of such disturbed minds? Guests, too, are encouraged to come wearing costumes, which they can enhance at a huge vendor bazaar.
“This is an event worth attending and bring the kids along for added value! ”
“Great for those who are into horror, art, and makeup.”
“I enjoy going to Monsterpalooza. It's a small enough event with big names in horror genre. ”
2500 North Hollywood Way
Burbank, California 91505