What You Get
$49 for dinner for two ($79 value)
- Two glasses of house wine ($14 value)
- Two salads ($17 value)
- Two entrees: your choice of pasta, fish, meat, chicken, or veal ($48 value)
- See the full menu.
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select "Buy & Book" to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit "My Groupons" or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
Determined to give diners an authentic Old-World experience, chefs at Sotto Cinque butcher veal legs in-house and source fresh, seasonal vegetables for their rustic southern Italian dishes. The difference is evident in meals such as the 14-ounce chargrilled steak or the grilled veal served with a light salad of arugula, tomato, and lemon vinaigrette. To accompany the menu's broad selection of hearty pasta dishes, steaks, seafood entrées, and antipasti platters, servers pour out more than 70 different bottles from an extensive wine list.
A Peek Inside
The rustic spirit of Sotto Cinque's menu is mirrored by its casually elegant dining room. Exposed brickwork, a deep crimson accent wall, and well-trodden wooden floorboards all contribute to the space's inviting atmosphere. Flickering candles adorn each table, although the room is mainly lit by glowing sconces. Paintings set in window-like recessed frames make it seem as if guests are gazing out at idyllic Italian streetscapes as they dine.
Learn to Chew in Rhythm
Sotto Cinque hosts live music throughout the week. Here are a handful of the regularly scheduled events:
- Tuesdays: After a 60-minute set by the week's featured artist, open-mic night begins just after 8 p.m.
- Thursdays: Singer-songwriter Sherma Andrews takes center stage
- Sundays: Latin jazz by the duo of Billy Likitsakos and Chad McLoughlin
Tips from Groupon Customers
“GREAT FOOD AND GOOD SERVICE”
“Great happy hour, loved the chopped salad and pasta Bolognese.”
“Great place and the food is amazing!!”
Upper East Side
322 E 86th St
New York, New York 10028