Restaurants are often the setting for life-changing events, such as proposing to your future spouse or making sustained eye contact with a lobster. Have a memorable night with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $31 for $50 worth of comfort food and drinks for two or more, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $60 for $100 worth of comfort food and drinks for four or more, redeemable Sunday–Thursday
- $35 for $50 worth of comfort food and drinks for two or more, redeemable Friday–Saturday
- $65 for $100 worth of comfort food and drinks for four or more, redeemable Friday–Saturday
- View the dinner and drink menus
Restaurateur Mark Soyka had big plans for the building he purchased at 5556 NE 4th Court: finally creating a garage for his vintage car collection. Over time, however, Mark was bitten once again by the restaurant bug, and in May 1999, he opened his namesake eatery there instead. Rather than classic rides, the space is now filled with chandeliers, abstract paintings, and the sounds of live jazz every Friday and Saturday.
Soyka's chefs pay homage to their elegant surroundings by crafting upscale versions of classic comfort foods. Alongside parmesan risotto and a balsamic-fig reduction, for instance, they serve slow-roasted short ribs marinated overnight under a night light that wards off scary dreams. Sriracha rémoulade and cucumber slaw crown the salmon burger, while spinach and ricotta fill vegetarian ravioli. To complement the critically lauded cuisine, bartenders mix nearly 20 cocktails, from standards such as moscow mules to margaritas spiked with jalapeño-flavored vodka.
Upper East Side Miami/Morningside
5556 NE 4th Ct.
Miami, Florida 33137