The photographs of Alan Shepard hitting a golf ball on the moon mark the iconic moment just before a space windmill floated past and derailed his ball into a space moat. Keep your eyes on the prize with this Groupon.
Choose from Four Options
- $8.50 for 18 holes of glow-in-the-dark mini golf for two (up to a $17 value)
- $16 for 18 holes of glow-in-the-dark mini golf for four (up to a $34 value)
- $23 for a deluxe mini-golf package for two (up to a $46 value)
- $45 for a deluxe mini-golf package for four (up to a $92 value)<p>
The deluxe mini-golf package includes the following:
- One game of glow-in-the-dark mini golf per person
- One rental of 3D golf glasses per person
- One rental of an alien laser blaster per person
- One pitcher of Pepsi or Sierra Mist per pair
- 25 arcade tokens per person<p>
Dedicated to creating a unique experience, Space Golf illuminates its indoor lunar landscape with 18 challenging putt-putt holes alive with neon day-glo paint under showers of black light. Throughout the course, golfers nudge their iridescent balls past a synthesized landscape of posed alien life forms, flying saucers, and real aliens trying to blend in. Adding to the scenery are life-size character replicas from beloved sci-fi films such as E.T. and Star Wars beside neon yellow bricks that pave the 18-hole way for explorers. Along with mini golf, Space Golf’s Alien Arcade grants players a chance to hone their hand-eye coordination to win tickets for use at the prize stand, and chefs in the Sci Fi Café whip up pizzas, hot dogs, and hand-dipped ice-cream cones.
Space Golf is an affordable place for an hour of fun with the kids.Angela F., Yelp, 12/8/12
This is a great little gem in Orland for an outing with the kids.Angela W., Yelp, 5/7/13
“This place is truly a one of a kind experience. I love the sci-fi exhibits when you first walk in, the way the putt putt course captures so much from different...”
“This place is truly a one of a kind experience. I love the sci-fi exhibits when you first walk in, the way the putt putt course captures so much from different sci-fi movies, and the fun snack bar where you can have a pretzel and watch Godzilla.”
“Great fun would do it again ”
“Bring change for the video games☺️”
15611 S 94th Ave.
Orland Park, Illinois 60462