Inclement weather forces children to play in their homes, which is literally the last place their parents want them. Make everyone happy with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $9 for a roller-skating outing for two (up to a $31 total value)
- $16 for a roller-skating outing for four (up to a $56 total value)
- $24 for a roller-skating outing for six (up to an $81 total value)
All options include:
- Admission for each person (up to an $8.50 value each)
- Skate rentals for each person (up to a $4 value each)
- 24 arcade tokens or two playground passes for the whole group (a $6 value)
- See the open-skate schedules for Gwinnett and Smyrna
Rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Sparkles Family Fun Center
Roller skating often evokes images of ‘50s-era teens clad in poodle skirts and the black-and-white makeup that was customary at the time. But at both freshly renovated Sparkles Family Fun Centers, roller-skating proves itself as a 21st-century pastime by incorporating contemporary technology. From a DJ who spins family-friendly beats at both locations to the laser-tag zone and black lights that set the Gwinnett rink aglow, modern-day touches pervade each space. The arcades are stuffed with extra helpings of bells and whistles; skee-ball and electronically scored basketball compete for attention with racing video games that re-create famous auto duels or the 1954 Drake Relays. At nearby multistory indoor playgrounds, kids get back to physical recreation, scurrying across bridges and whipping down slick slides.
Staff is very helpful, friendly and the place is clean.Pete K., Yelp, 1/3/11
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great place, the kids and I always have a good time! ”
“Great atmosphere great staff, we had a blast!”
“I find the Kennesaw location better than the Gwinnett one, but overall Sparkles is a fun place for skating and games so I do recommend it for family fun. ”