Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $51 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $107.70 total value)
- $49 for an Italian dinner for two, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $107.70 total value)
- $99 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $215.40 total value)
- $99 for an Italian dinner for four, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $215.40total value)
- $149 for an Italian dinner for six, valid Sunday–Thursday (up to $323.10 total value)
- $149 for an Italian dinner for six, valid Friday–Saturday (up to $323.10 total value)
Each meal includes the following per person:
- One appetizer (up to a $15.95 value)
- One entree (up to a $28.95 value)
- One dessert (up to an $8.95 value)
Wood-roasted vegetables and calamari prepare palates for rigatoni with pulled lamb shank, the catch of the day, or chicken sautéed in a lemon sauce with capers and spinach. See the full dinner menu.
A great chef requires an equally exceptional oven. Spartico’s chef Philippe, a veteran of the Willard InterContinental in Washington D.C. and the Biltmore Hotel in Miami, places his creations into an Ambrogi—a stone-faced, wood-burning oven imported from Milan’s expert kitchen craftsmen. Over the oven’s embers, pizza dough blended from seasonal wheat turns crisp beneath layers of artisanal toppings such as goat cheese, dry-cured ham, and organic tupelo honey.
In the dining room, local musicians belt out Sinatra-style tunes as patrons greet the fresh-baked pies or sink forks into Italian staples ranging from eggplant parmigiana topped with local mozzarella to gnocchi sautéed with porcini, portabella, and button mushrooms. Guests can also stop by for breakfast; the morning menu includes the Spartico breakfast panini, filled with scrambled eggs, sautéed pancetta, sun-dried tomatoes, and melted tomino cheese.
The mushroom creamy gnocchi is fantastic, with chunks of mushroom and a flavorful, not overly creamy, sauce. Epic portion. Service was also very good.Kathryn M., Yelp, 12/1/12