Pasta became a staple of Italian fare after Roman Emperor Caligula famously appointed a plate of lasagna to the Senate. Elect to eat decadently with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $57 for an Italian prix fixe meal for two (up to $95.85 total value)
- $101 for an Italian prix fixe meal for four (up to $191.70 total value)
- $146 for an Italian prix fixe meal for six (up to $287.55 total value)
Each pair receives the following:
- One appetizer (up to $17.95 value)
- Two pizzas or pastas (up to $24.95 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (up to $14 value each)
See the menu.
A great chef requires an equally exceptional oven. Spartico’s chef Dario Correa, a veteran of the Delano in Miami Beach, places his creations into an Ambrogi—a stone-faced, wood-burning oven imported from Milan’s expert kitchen craftsmen. Over the oven’s embers, pizza dough blended from seasonal wheat turns crisp beneath layers of artisanal toppings such as goat cheese, dry-cured ham, and organic tupelo honey.
In the dining room, local musicians belt out Sinatra-style tunes as patrons greet the fresh-baked pies or sink forks into Italian staples ranging from eggplant parmigiana topped with local mozzarella to gnocchi sautéed with porcini, portabella, and button mushrooms. Guests can also stop by for breakfast; the morning menu includes the Spartico breakfast panini, filled with scrambled eggs, sautéed pancetta, sun-dried tomatoes, and melted tomino cheese.
What some people are buzzing about:
“The food was delicious and the service even better I highly recommend it ;)”
“Great food, great service! No, complaints :)”
“Great food, great groupon, great wine.”