Choose Between Two Options
- $22 for an Indian meal for two (up to $42 total value)
- $44 for an Indian meal for four (up to $84 total value)
Each pair receives:
- One appetizer (up to $9 value)
- Two orders of naan (up to $8 value)
- One vegetarian entree (up to $12 value)
- One meat entree (up to $13 value)
See the menu.
The flavors pop at Spicy 6, where plates brim with classic Indian cuisine. For starters, diners can crunch into deep-fried veggie pakoras or naan wraps stuffed with lamb. Entrees include plenty of vegetarian options, such as malai kofta, cheese and vegetable dumplings in creamy cashew sauce, as well as meat-focused dishes of butter chicken and tandoori-cooked fish tikka. To finish off a meal, order up a mango lassi or wrap your leftovers in naan and give them pocket them for later.
92% of 72 customers
“Best lamb korma I've had in a long, long time :)”
“Great service, relaxed atmosphere, fantastic food! ”
“Great service and great food ”
1116 Robson St.
Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 1B2