Bowling-alley lanes are covered in a thin layer of oil, facilitating a smooth trip for the ball and hilarious pratfalls for would-be pin burglars. Engage in slippery sport with today's Groupon to Splitz. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a game package for one (a $20.50 total value, including tax), which includes:
- One game of laser tag (a $6 value)
- One game of bowling for one person on the Family Lanes before 5 p.m. (a $4 value)
- One shoe rental (a $4 value)
- $5 worth of game tokens
- For $20, you get a game package for two (a $41 total value, including tax), which includes:
- Two games of laser tag (a $12 value)
- One game of bowling for two people on the Family Lanes before 5 p.m. (an $8 value)
- Two shoe rentals (an $8 value)
- $10 worth of game tokens
Bowlers pack Splitz’s lanes for sphere-smashing fun supplemented by trips to the arcade and laser tag arena. Friends, family members, or athletic cardboard cutouts lace up rental shoes before scooting over to a Family Lane for games of pin annihilation. Fast-paced music fills the air as Lazer Runner players bound through a foggy arena to beam point-nabbing parallels of light at each other's high-tech vests. In the arcade, guests can continue dominance-quests by slinging tokens or favorite Jeopardy clues at a host of game machines.
Game winners can fuel up in front of three projection screens at The Thirsty Gator, a full-service watering hole that offers drinks, grub, and a host of pay-per-view and regularly scheduled sporting events. Though the bowling included in this deal takes place on the Family Lanes before 5 p.m., visitors may upgrade to play after 5 p.m., or on the boutique, private, or coatroom lanes, for an additional fee.
At Splitz, bowling is never the same as it was the day before. That's because the fun-focused bowling center rolls out a slate of nightly specialties such as family nights, bowling and laser-tag nights, team trivia, and karaoke. Abuzz with festive lights and the din of toppled pins, Splitz also makes an ideal spot for shindigs such as birthday parties, company parties, and bachelor parties for soon-to-be married bowling balls.