Historical relics are more likely to be revered when displayed in museums rather than crammed in basements, attics, or microwaves. Marvel at unheated artifacts with this Groupon to the St. Petersburg Museum of History. Choose from the following options:
- For $9, you get two general-admission tickets (up to a $24 value).
- For $13, you get four general-admission tickets (up to a $48 value).
- For $25, you get a one-year family membership for up to four people (a $50 value), which includes the following:
- Admission to the museum's exhibits and archival library
- Invitations to special events and exhibit previews
- Membership newsletter and activities calendar
- Free admission to other organizations, see their site for a full list of benefits.
Showcasing the abundant heritage of St. Petersburg, the St. Petersburg Museum of History beckons visitors to peruse its displays for storied glimpses into the past. A collection of more than 32,000 Floridian artifacts greets guests, including 8,000 historic photographs and tiaras worn by exceptionally regal manatees. The museum also houses rotating exhibits, currently featuring Art and Soul, which celebrates the photography of St. Petersburg native Roland Chew, and On the Home Front: St. Petersburg Goes to War 1941–1945, a collection of World War II posters.
St. Petersburg Museum of History
Since 1922, St. Petersburg Museum of History has preserved and presented the heritage of St. Petersburg and the Pinellas Peninsula. Guests can experience the area’s history from pioneer times to the present day, including the arrival of the Spanish conquistadors and the search for the Fountain of Youth. Elsewhere, the World's First Commercial Airline Gallery charts commercial aviation history with a full-size working replica of the world's first commercial airliner, Schrader's Little Cooperstown features the world's largest collection of autographed baseballs. and guests can take a selfie with a 3,000 year old Egyptian mummy. Visitors looking to delve deeper into the past can explore artifacts in the museum archives or partake in one of its educational programs such as tours, community classes, and camps.
74% of 148 customers recommend
“Very nice informative workers, there are some very cool displays and a nice exhibit about the pier right now.”
“They have done a very nice j0ob with history”
335 2nd Ave. NE
St. Petersburg, Florida 33701Get Directions