Like a snowman, pizzas are shaped by hand and can cause alarm if they begin to smoke. Steer clear of transient snowmen with this Groupon.
- $15 for $30 worth of pizza
- $19 for a Family Feast package (a $37.20 total value)
- One large two-topping pizza ($19.70 value)
- One dinner salad ($5 value)
- Two orders garlic bread ($6.50 value)
- Four soft drinks ($6 value)
- See the full menu.
Stefano's Solar Powered Pizza
Generating 26.5 kilowatts, the solar panels atop Stefano's Solar Powered Pizza convert the sun’s rays into delicious pizza, earning the eatery recognition a Bay Area Green Business. Inside, ovens house pizzas such as the chicken garlic veggie pie or the Mill Valley favorite, known for its pepperoni, mushrooms, italian sausage, and firm handshakes. Calzones and hot sandwiches are sprinkled throughout the menu alongside fresh romaine salads, slices of pesto cheese garlic bread, and sips of wine or draft beer. Stefano's Solar Powered Pizza also helps with fundraising for schools, sports teams, and community organizations.