Water covers more than 75% of the globe, teeming with still undiscovered life forms we could probably boil. Discover delicious fish with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $15 for $30 worth of seafood and drinks, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $15 for $30 worth of seafood and drinks, valid Friday and Saturday
- $349 for a surf 'n' turf dinner at the chef's table for up to six people ($567 value)
- $109 for a surf 'n' turf dinner for two people, valid Sunday–Thursday ($189 value)
- $119 for a surf 'n' turf dinner for two people, valid Friday and Saturday ($189 value)
- See the regular menu and surf 'n' turf dinner menu.
Stella's Fish Cafe
At Stella's Fish Cafe, chefs assemble a sizzling menu of maritime lunch and dinner fare that spotlights fresh sushi, oysters, and gluten-free grub in an exciting dining experience. Instead of taking in the casual confines of the dining room, guests may opt to sip cocktails beneath umbrella-covered tables on one of the two, 360-degree rooftop decks that boast stunning skyline views and were voted "Best Outdoor Dining" by Minneapolis St. Paul Magazine readers.
Every day, the eatery receives a shipment of lobsters flown in from Boston, ensuring that each succulent crustacean boasts just-from-the-ocean sweetness and a tiny Red Sox ball cap. Maki rolls and nigiri share real estate at the raw bar with more than 20 varieties of oysters hailing from New England, the Pacific Northwest, and Canada, and these mouthwatering mollusks can be prepared Japanese style, with ponzu and chives, or Mexican style, with citrus salsa and cilantro.
1400 West Lake Street
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55408