Golf is an everyman's sport no longer reserved for millionaires who sneak into billionaires' yards and punch holes in the grass. Nothing's out of bounds with this Groupon.
$54 for a day of unlimited golf for one with cart (a $108 value)
- Valid any time Sunday–Friday and after 10:30 a.m. on Saturdays and course holidays
- Proper attire—golf shirts or tops; no jeans—required on the course
Sterling Hills Golf Club
Nestled amid avocado and citrus groves that line the rolling fields of Ventura County, Sterling Hills Golf Club's 18-hole course pairs scenic terrain with an inventive design from Robert Muir Graves and Damian Pascuzzo. The 6,813-yard gem plays to a par 71 from the tips and features a multitude of green-side and fairway bunkers, including particularly well fortified putting surfaces on holes 5, 7, and 18, and six water hazards that threaten balls throughout the round. Before taking to the course, golfers can warm up at a driving range or by bench-pressing their golf bag at the practice green.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 71 course
- Length of 6,813 yards from the tips
- Course rating of 72.9 from the tips
- Slope rating of 133 from the tips
- Four tee options
“Beautiful course! ”
“Lots of water when its warm.”
“Great Course... challenging. Have”