Choose Between Two Options
- $35 for a 2.5-hour Intro to Thai Massage class ($70 value)
- $279 for a four-day Thai 101 massage training course ($600 value)
The dates for the Intro to Thai Massage class are currently scheduled to take place on:
- Sunday, June 15 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, July 6 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, August 9 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Sunday, September 7 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, October 5 from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, November 22 from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
See the website for the Thai 101 course schedule.
Still Light Centre
Still Light Centre empowers aspiring professional or casual practitioners of Thai massage with knowledge about the discipline. A unique modality that incorporates passive, partnered stretching, Thai massage can enhance the patient's alignment, vitality and overall well-being. In addition to helping massage therapists hone this technique, the centre's teachers also guide workshops in topics such as Ayurvedic eating. Visitors come to Still Light not only to learn their craft and receive certification, but to receive Thai massages themselves. The instructors and therapists are passionate about massage and enthusiastic about sharing that appreciation with others.
714 Bloor St. W
Toronto, Ontario M6G 1L4