Studies show that an uncluttered living environment produces a significant increase in productivity, a dramatic reduction in stubbed toes, and a 100% increase in at-home floor-hockey practice. Free your floorspace with this Groupon.
Choose from 15 Options
Each option is valid for a three-month rental:
- $45 for a 5’x10’ unit at the La Mesa Road location (a $147 value)
- $35 for a 5’x5’ unit at the Locust Avenue location (a $114 value)
- $55 for a 5’x15’ unit at the Locust Avenue location (a $183 value)
- $32 for a 5’x8’ unit at the Moreno Valley location (a $105 value)
- $41 for a 5’x8’ unit at the Arlington Avenue location (a $135 value)
- $41 for a 5’x8’ unit at the Van Buren Boulevard location (a $135 value)
- $54 for a 5’x10’ unit at the Main Street location (a $177 value)
- $100 for an 8’x15’ unit at the Columbia Avenue location (a $333 value)
- $43 for a 4’x8’ unit at the Service Court Road location (a $141 value)
- $56 for a 5’x10’ unit at the Indio location (a $186 value)
- $143 for an 8’x20’ unit at the Palm Springs location (a $474 value)
- $135 for a 10’x10’ unit at the Palm Desert location (a $447 value)
- $81 for a 9’x10’ unit at the Rancho Cucamonga location (a $267 value)
- $27 for a 5’x5’ unit at the Montclair location (an $87 value)
- $36 for a 5’x5’ unit at the Ontario location (a $117 value)
Each moving package includes the use of a 14-foot truck for move-in, a moving dolly, pads, and gas for no additional charge.
California Arizona Storage Centers
With more than 35 facilities spread across Arizona and California, California Arizona Storage Centers helps homeowners, renters, and business owners manage their living and working spaces with handy self-storage units, huge 14’ moving trucks, and safe stowing spaces for RVs, cars, and boats. Before freeing up valuable square footage in their domiciles, clients zero in on their exact storage-space requirement with a 3-D calculator, ensuring that every inch of storage is put to use. In addition to helping customers haul and stock cargo, California Arizona Storage Centers recycles computers, TVs, copiers, and other electronics through its All Green Electronics Recycling program, diverting more than 250,000 pounds of waste from landfills since 2010, and staving off the imminent nanobot uprising for at least a few more years.