Studies show that an uncluttered living environment produces a significant increase in productivity, a dramatic reduction in stubbed toes, and a 100% increase in at-home floor-hockey practice. Free your floorspace with this Groupon.
Choose from 13 Options
- $260 for a 10'x20' unit at the Main Street location (an $840 value)
- $56 for a 5'x5' unit at the Main Street location (a $186 value)
- $85 for a 5'x10' unit at the Barranca Parkway location (a $282 value)
- $90 for a 5'x10' unit at the Mission Viejo location (a $297 value)
- $171 for a 10'x10' unit at the Mission Viejo location (a $567 value)
- $75 for a 5'x8' unit at the Rancho Santa Margarita location (a $249 value)
- $98 for a 6'x10' unit at the Rancho Santa Margarita location (a $324 value)
- $282 for a 10'x20' unit at the Rancho Santa Margarita location (a $939 value)
- $108 for a 5'x10' unit at the Huntington Beach location (a $360 value)
- $157 for a second-floor 10'x10' unit at the Huntington Beach location (a $522 value)
- $148 for an 8'x11' unit at the Huntington Beach location (a $492 value)
- $163 for a first-floor 10'x10' unit at the Costa Mesa location (a $543 value)
- $86 for a second-floor 5'x10' unit at the Costa Mesa location (a $285 value)
Each option is valid for a three-month storage-unit rental. Also, each package includes the use of a 14-foot truck for move-in, a dolly, pads, and gas for no additional charge.
California Arizona Storage Centers
With more than 35 facilities spread across Arizona and California, California Arizona Storage Centers helps homeowners, renters, and business owners manage their living and working spaces with handy self-storage units, huge 14’ moving trucks, and safe stowing spaces for RVs, cars, and boats. Before freeing up valuable square footage in their domiciles, clients zero in on their exact storage-space requirement with a 3-D calculator, ensuring that every inch of storage is put to use. In addition to helping customers haul and stock cargo, California Arizona Storage Centers recycles computers, TVs, copiers, and other electronics through its All Green Electronics Recycling program, diverting more than 250,000 pounds of waste from landfills since 2010, and staving off the imminent nanobot uprising for at least a few more years.