A haunted house offers surprises around every turn, much like doing literally anything blindfolded. Delve into the darkness with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $21 for VIP admission for one (a $35 value)
- $30 for VIP-plus admission for one, including a digital photo, popcorn, and $10 off your next visit (a $63 value)
The 2013 schedule is as follows:
- September 13–October 5: open Fridays and Saturdays
- October 9–October 12: open Wednesday–Saturday
- October 14–November 2: open Monday–Saturday
- Hours: 7:30 p.m. to 10 p.m. Monday–Thursday; 7:30 p.m. to midnight Friday–Saturday. Open until midnight on Halloween.
Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus
In the early 20th century, a twisted ringmaster led his shadowy circus around the country, enticing visitors with his horrifying freak show. Mysterious disappearances followed the circus wherever it went—outcast and orphan children were especially quick to vanish. The ringmaster kept his stolen freaks in animal-like conditions, until one day they rose up against him in rebellion. These new ringmasters had a thirst for blood—and revenge.
The Strangling Brothers Haunted Circus now appears each autumn, showing off its sinister collection of clowns and man-beast hybrids. The circus occupies more than 20 haunted tractor-trailers, daring brave visitors to enter and join the show.