Photographers must be patient in order to catch the exact moment when the sun crests the horizon or a child learns empathy. Stop time with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$29 for a photography package up to 4 people (a $75 value)
- 15-minute in-studio photography session for up to 4 people
- $50.00 credit toward digital images, prints, or products
- Touchups and an online gallery
$179 for children's-party package (a $475 value)
- Two-hour in-studio party for up to 10 children ($25 for each additional child)
- Custom invitations and thank-you cards
- Princess, rock-star, and fashion-model costumes
- Snack foods such as fruit slices, veggies and dip, pretzels, chips, cupcakes, and beverages
- Each child returns home with a 5”x7” portrait. Photos will also be uploaded to a password-protected photo gallery.
- Party music is provided, but customers are free to bring their own music for use on the iPhone and mp3 docking station.
Photographer Amy Kilgannon snaps classic portraits against simple white backgrounds, which can be left blank or filled with digital textures and images in the cutting room. She retains authentic colors by keeping her exposure at an even keel, and captures natural smiles by keeping her sessions relaxed and tailoring them to her clients’ interests. During teen photoshoots, clients can nestle their iPhones safely in the studio's docking station, which is guarded by an aggressive hen, as Amy snaps photos while they strike poses in their favorite outfits. She also hosts parties for children with costumes and snacks before sending each guest home with their portrait as a keepsake. For athletes, dancers, and sports teams, Amy crafts portraits and documents events before adorning each shot with team colors and logos or arranging images into a yearbook. When Amy isn't chronicling her clients' life stories, she teaches photography classes that touch on creative and technical topics such as composition and lighting.