$99 for a Cigar and Whiskey Tasting ($218 Total Value)
Each admission includes:
- Unlimited barbecue and four hours of access to the open bar (a $70 value)
- One custom ostrichskin travel case for four cigars (a $99 value)
- One Rocky Patel Decade Toro cigar (a $14 value)
- One Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary Toro cigar (a $13 value)
- One Rocky Patel Xen Toro cigar (an $11.50 value)
- One Rocky Patel Freedom Toro cigar (a $10.50 value)
The Garden at Studio Square NYC will host its inaugural whiskey, cigar and barbecue festival, “Smoke”, on Saturday, May 18 from 1 p.m.–5 p.m.
Studio Square NYC
Part of Studio Square NYC's massive event and entertainment complex, The Garden @ Studio Square transports the traditions of an open-air German beer garden to modern-day New York. The 30,000-square-foot beer garden's open-air courtyard––which features imported cobblestones, thick vines, and trees––entertains patrons perched at handcrafted communal picnic tables with projections on a 160-square-foot screen. Additionally, a covered patio at the edge of the courtyard keeps guests in good spirits with its six bar stations and food counter.
Unlike other beer gardens, Studio Square offers guests a place for merrymaking that is protected from harsh elements and the occasional locust plague. Its two large indoor areas bring all of the fun of the outdoors inside with a large indoor grill and multiple bars. Both inside and out, bartenders pump beer from the custom-built taps designed to deliver all 24 available beers at the ideal temperature. Along with the craft brews, more than 30 flat-screen televisions grant multiple views of football, baseball, and soccer games.