It’s often easier to study online than in a classroom, where there’s usually somebody gabbing away at the front of the room. Learn anywhere with this Groupon.
- $99 for an online 12-month interior-design certification course ($1,030 value)
- Click here for more information, including a full syllabus
Style Design College
At Style Design College, success—not fashion—is by the numbers:
- A 90% employment rate for students within their first year of graduating
- Three schools from which to choose, including Design, Visual Arts, and Creative Business
- More than 50 countries represented by SDC students, encompassing all the major continents
Indeed, since two designers founded the school in Milan, Italy, in 2011, SDC has blossomed into an internationally acclaimed institution, featuring online programs that reach aspiring designers from across the globe. An esteemed roster of professors and developers heads each of the college's programs, many with experience both in the classroom and within their actual industry, ensuring the curriculum can stay up-to-date with trends beyond sewing together old dresses from the pages of style magazines.
78% of 170 customers recommend
“I've just started this, and we'll see how it progresses, but so far I'm getting a good basic intro to sewing skills I want to learn, and it sounds like I'll be doing...”
“I've just started this, and we'll see how it progresses, but so far I'm getting a good basic intro to sewing skills I want to learn, and it sounds like I'll be doing some fun projects.”
“Hope to have a great SDC online class as I have heard good reviews of the college”
“Great opportunity if you are interested in credentialing in interior design.”