Choose from Five Options
- $35 for a 60-minute horseback riding lesson (a $62 value) and a tack lesson (a $10 value; a $72 total value)
- $99 for three 60-minute horseback-riding lessons (a $186 value) and three tack lessons (a $30 value; a $216 total value)
- $30 for a four-hour holiday camp including riding (a $60 value)
- $24 for a 30-minute horseback-riding lesson for children ages 3-6 (a $48.50 value)
- $10 for $20 worth of gift-store merchandise
Summer Winds Stables provides standard ASTM-SEI approved helmets, which must be worn, as well as bridles, saddle pads and well-fitted saddles.
Summer Wind Stables
The fleet of 14 school horses at Summer Wind Stables allows riders of all skill levels to study and appreciate horsemanship, a subject that encompasses both riding and horse care. Each lesson program is structured so that riders can learn at their own pace as they cover horse-related topics such as grooming, tacking, bathing, and proper riding technique. The stable’s steadfast commitment to safety, which prohibits riding without an approved helmet, enables riders to develop their confidence and assertiveness while practicing in the styles of hunter/jumper, dressage, or eventing. Meanwhile, a staff of active horseback riders mans the shop at Summer Wind Stables, lending advice to those searching for gifts, tack, apparel, or riding accessories.
89% of 106 customers recommend
“Great experience! Conni's stables are clean; the horses are well cared for. Andrea was a fun and knowledgeable instructor. She is skilled, knows well the...”
“Great experience! Conni's stables are clean; the horses are well cared for. Andrea was a fun and knowledgeable instructor. She is skilled, knows well the personalities and traits of each mount and was watchful of our group giving clear and precise directions to each of us. I look forward to going again and definitely recommend Summer Wind Stables to anyone interested in giving riding a try.”
“Nice staff. Seem to do a good job of letting kids figure things out while keeping them safe.”
“Get there at least 15 minutes before the start of class to get ready. ”