Choose from Four Options
- $65 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $132 total value)
- $65 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for two, valid any day (up to a $132 total value)
- $120 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid Tuesday–Thursday (up to a $264 total value)
- $120 for a four-course prix fixe dinner for four, valid any day (up to a $264 total value)<p>
For all options, dinner includes the following for each person:
- Choice of the soup of the evening or jumbo lump crab and corn cakes (up to a $12 value)
- Choice of a classic caesar or chopped romaine salad (up to a $10 value)
- Choice of pan-roasted Scottish salmon, jumbo shrimp fettuccine “In the Pink” sauce, or grilled mahi mahi (up to a $28 value)
- Choice of “Not the Usual” key lime pie, the crème brûlée of the evening, or Symphony of Chocolate (up to a $10 value)
- Coffee, tea, espresso, or cappuccino (up to a $6 value)<p>
Since 1998, the family-owned-and-operated Sunfish Grill has been loading its white-draped tables with new American cuisine crafted from seasonal ingredients. Though the focus is on seafood, which the restaurant brings in fresh daily, their chefs prepare a selection of pastas, salads and flatbread. In addition to searing diver scallops and other catches, chefs also craft a selection of pasta dishes. Whether diners are in for a weekday dinner or a special occasion, they should save room for dessert from the pastry chef, such as the "Not the Usual" key lime pie with plumes of meringue and housemade sorbet.
Flickering candles illuminate the warm-colored dining space, and airy white ceiling drapes billow overhead as diners sip espresso or clink glasses of handpicked wines over their lavish desserts. The elegant ambiance and fresh, imaginative food have earned the spot a good reputation: City & Shore Magazine praised Sunfish Grill for "the sheer simplicity of ingredients, served in an unpretentious atmosphere that is so rare, yet so delicious."
93% of 453 customers recommend
“Outstanding restaurant on all levels. One of the best seafood meals (I had the black grouper off the regular menu) I've had in many years. When you look at the...”
“Outstanding restaurant on all levels. One of the best seafood meals (I had the black grouper off the regular menu) I've had in many years. When you look at the menu, it might look pricey by a few dollars, but the quality of the food, the presentation, and a very attentive wait staff make it worth every cent.”
“Try the key lime pie!”
“Great food and incredible service! Intimate setting where all of the staff is attentive to all of the tables. Very nice evening. Would definitely recommend.”
2775 E Oakland Park Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33306