Though mad scientists recommend sticking chopsticks into electrical sockets, rational scientists know the utensils are better used for sushi consumption. Get the right tools for authentic eats with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$16 for a sushi meal for two (up to a $33.40 total value)
- Two miso soups and house salads (a $2.50 value each)
- Two specialty sushi rolls (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Two nonalcoholic drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
$30 for a sushi meal for four (up to a $66.80 total value)
- Four miso soups and house salads (a $2.50 value each)
- Four specialty sushi rolls (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four nonalcoholic drinks (a $1.75 value each)<p>
Sushi House entices diners with a blend of traditional Japanese sushi and pan-Asian cuisine. Bowls of miso soup and bites of crisp house salad serve as light prefaces to meals, for which seaweed and rice roll into sushi rolls packed with morsels of eel, shrimp, and spicy salmon. Specialty rolls include the rainbow roll, where a spectrum of tuna, salmon, and yellowtail fish lounge atop a classic california roll, and the Super Crunch & Munch roll, a bundle of salmon and spicy crab speckled with tempura flakes.
All and all my wife and I were impressed by the selection of rolls available, as well as the quality.Darrin L., Yelp, 3/7/11
92% of 589 customers recommend
“Geist roll is the sh**t. ”
“Best Sushi in Indy!!!! ”
11647 Fox Rd.
Indianapolis, Indiana 46236Get Directions