The traditional method for preparing sushi requires slices of raw fish to be held over unlit fires in order to secure that signature uncooked flavor. Taste the real meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
* $37 for a Japanese meal for two (up to an $81.15 total value)
- One order of fried gyoza pot stickers (a $5.95 value)
- One order of fried calamari with special sauce (a $6.95 value)
- Two miso soups with tofu (a $2.25 value each)
- Any three rolls of standard or fusion sushi (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Two large orders of hot sake or small beer, wine, juice, or soda (up to a $7.95 value each)
- Click here to see the full menu
* $45 for a two-hour sushi-rolling and sake class with meal for one (a $95 value) * $85 for a two-hour sushi-rolling and sake class with meal for two (a $190 value)
During the hands-on classes, up to 17 people learn the delicate art of sushi-making by replicating bite-sized nigiri and rolls including the California and one of Sushi Spott's specialties. After class ends, customers can wash down their delicious handiwork with a bracing glass of hot sake. Reservations are required for classes. Classes are held Sunday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and Tuesday from 9 p.m. to 11 p.m.; please call to confirm class availability.
As a former export manager of Alaskan seafood, the sushi chef at Sushi Spott knows his fillets. Fresh catches fill the glass display case at the sushi bar, where nigiri sushi and hand rolls join specialty rolls such as the salmon-skin roll and the citrus-infused lemon roll, whose tuna, avocado, and salmon cannot be made into lemonade. Sushi Spott also dishes out chicken teriyaki, bento boxes, and other entrees amid the dining room's white pendant lamps and decorative Japanese screens.
92% of 876 customers recommend
“For fancy sushi this is a great deal. ”
“The mill creek roll was great.”
“Every menu item is Delicious! ”