The traditional method for preparing sushi requires slices of raw fish to be held over unlit fires in order to secure that signature uncooked flavor. Taste the real meal with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $12 for $20 worth of Japanese fare
- $35 for sushi dinner for two, valid Sunday through Thursday (up to $71.20 value)
- $39 for sushi dinner for two, valid Friday and Saturday (up to $71.20 value)
Each sushi meal includes:
- One order of fried gyoza pot stickers ($5.95 value)
- Two miso soups with tofu ($4.50 value)
- Two large orders of hot sake, wine, beer, or soda (up to $15.90 value)
- Any three rolls of sushi (up to $44.85 value)
The Groupon Bite of Seattle Collection
This deal is part of Groupon’s Bite of Seattle collection. The collection celebrates the Groupon Bite of Seattle, taking place July 18–20, where visitors have the chance not only to peruse more than 80 local restaurants and food producers, but also to help fight food insecurity by supporting Food Lifeline. Through its network of food assistance programs, Food Lifeline distributes 82,000 meals a day to residents of Western Washington facing hunger. To learn more about Food Lifeline and how you can help, check out our Groupon Grassroots campaign here.
As a former export manager of Alaskan seafood, the sushi chef at Sushi Spott knows his fillets. Fresh catches fill the glass display case at the sushi bar, where nigiri sushi and hand rolls join specialty rolls such as the salmon-skin roll and the citrus-infused lemon roll, whose tuna, avocado, and salmon cannot be made into lemonade. Sushi Spott also dishes out chicken teriyaki, bento boxes, and other entrees amid the dining room's white pendant lamps and decorative Japanese screens.
What some people are buzzing about:
92% of 850 customers recommend
“It was so delicious, great service, good food, and the place was packed!”
“great menu, many choices, great sushi, both new and old style”
“Great sushi great service”
1700 132nd st se
Mill Creek, WA 98012