Golfers learn to see clubs as extensions of their own bodies by learning to eat soup with sand wedges and caressing their spouses' faces with putters. Foster club familiarity with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for an 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental and two buckets of range balls (up to a $78 value)
- $75 for an 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental and four buckets of range balls (up to a $156 value)
Sycamore Golf Club's rates fluctuate throughout the week.
Sycamore Golf Club
Sycamore Golf Club is an island of shimmering emerald stamped onto an ocean of rolling beige. Once a wide-open farmland, the 100-acre parcel underwent major changes in 1961, when landscapers cleared away the wheat fields and cow communes to make way for the expansive 18-hole course. Today, the charm of the land remains thanks to a trio of ponds and two creeks that make their presence known on 15 holes, all of which are surrounded by newly planted tree groves.
True to the down-home feel of the area, Sycamore Golf Club is managed by the husband-and-wife team of Todd and Kathy Sandow. Kathy minds the pro shop and ushers twosomes and foursomes onto the first tee. And Todd, a PGA Professional, helps with club fittings and lessons for players of all levels.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,311 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of from the back tees
- Course slope of from the back tees
- Three sets of tees per hole
96% of 25 customers recommend
“Greens are in excellent shape. ”
“Great course. Great people. I will definitely play here again.”
“They charge a $2 fee if you buy anything with a card at the club house. Do not have water available on course”