Over centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $59 for a 10-hour concealed-carry class for one (a $125 value)
- $115 for a 10-hour concealed-carry class for two (a $250 value)
The eight hours of class are broken up into nine legally mandated modules including a basic introduction to safe handgun handling and storage, marksmanship practice, and a written test. Some modules are held in the classroom, and others are held on the shooting range. For an additional two hours, students engage in training that simulates a real-world scenario during which they must decide how to respond and articulate the reasoning behind their decision. For more information, including class dates, see the concealed-carry portion of the class list.
Tactical Simulation Solutions
- Live-fire and simulator range located in Independence, Missouri
- Simulator with 15 shooting games and more than 15 skill drills
- Laser handguns, rifles, and shotguns
- Live-fire handguns such as a 9mm, a .40, and a .38 Special
- Simulator equipment available for rent
At a Glance
At Tactical Simulation Solutions, a set of hypothetical scenarios unfold in choose-your-own-adventure style, teaching students to make the split-second decisions associated with firearm force. The scenarios create an immersive experience that safely recreate conflict stresses. Beyond simulations, the center’s team of NRA-certified instructors teach the skills and legal expertise required for a concealed-carry permit or bring students up-to-date on defensive pistol maneuvers.