Steak is one of the only foods that comes with a really sharp knife, which makes it the perfect choice if your date is a pumpkin with no face yet. Carve into this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$65 for a kosher dinner for two ($131 value)
- One appetizer (up to a $19 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $96 value)
- Two sides (up to a $16 value)
$130 for a kosher dinner for four with wine ($296 value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $38 value)
- Four entrees (up to a $192 value)
- Four sides (up to a $32 value)
- One bottle of wine (up to a $34 value)
New York Magazine has hailed Talia's Steakhouse for its weekly post-Sabbath kosher parties, which, like the rest of Talia's offerings, add a sense of fun and occasional decadence to kosher dining. The menu, which blends contemporary Manhattan offerings with Middle Eastern staples, offers a 10-ounce dairy-free kosher "cheeseburger" and dairy-free waffle sundae sit alongside the menu's more traditional steak, fish, and Middle Eastern favorites. Candlelight flickers atop white tablecloths to the beat of live mellow rock on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings, and french doors swing open onto a large sidewalk patio when weather permits. The restaurant has earned many media accolades, and kitchen staff stick around into the wee hours to sate second-shifters and ambitious somnambulists.
- 5,074 Facebook Fans
- CBS New York mention, "6 Best Bets For Kosher Restaurants In New York"
- Koshertopia review, "Talia's Steakhouse - A Fantastic Dining Experience"
76% of 790 customers
“Great service, great food, great experience, will definitely return again. ”
“The food was delicious and the waitress friendly and attentive. ”
“Great food and prompt service!”
Upper West Side
668 Amsterdam Ave.
New York, New York 10025