Wine can function as a social lubricant and conversation starter, especially if you slowly fill the room with it. Uncork a good time with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$27 for a Peruvian meal with drinks for two (up to a $65 total value)
- One small plate to share (up to a $15 value)
- Two big plates (up to an $18 value each)
- Two glasses of house wine (a $7 value)
$50 for a Peruvian meal with drinks for four (up to a $130 total value)
- Two small plates to share (up to a $15 value each)
- Four big plates (up to an $18 value each)
- Four glasses of house wine (a $7 value)
Fresh seafood, lime, and spicy rocoto sauce come together in ceviche, a Peruvian national dish. It’s one of the star attractions of Tambo Restaurant’s menu, too. In one of its three versions on the dish, onions and sweet potato are served with shrimp, clams, mussels, and a grizzled sea captain who replicates whale sounds. The list of Peruvian cuisine doesn’t stop at ceviche, however. Try traditional entrees such as slow-cooked beef stew covered with Peruvian beer and fresh herbs or desserts such as sweet biscuits bound with dulce de leche.
1414 Jefferson Street
Oakland, California 94612