Going out to eat is more convenient than cooking, especially if all your colanders are already full of pasta you haven't gotten around to eating yet. Save all that pasta for another day with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $11 for breakfast for two, including two entrees (up to an $8.99 value each) and two drinks (up to a $2.15 value each; up to a $22.28 total value)
- $22 for breakfast for four, including four entrees (up to an $8.99 value each) and four drinks (up to a $2.15 value each; up to a $44.56 total value)
- $10 for lunch for two, including two entrees (up to a $7.94 value each) and two drinks or milkshakes (up to a $2.75 value each; up to a $21.38 total value)
- $21 for lunch for four, including four entrees (up to a $7.94 value each) and four drinks or milkshakes (up to a $2.75 value each; up to a $42.76 total value)
- $10 for $20 worth of American food for breakfast or lunch
Framed John Deere memorabilia covers the walls, and miniature tractors and cars fill a glass display case. A mural on the back wall depicts an iconic green tractor rolling through a pasture. But this isn't a John Deere museum; it's Tammy's Place, a Bradenton eatery that embraces its concept right down to the tractor-green vinyl of its booths and 50-acre cornfield in the main dining area.
The brother-and-sister team behind Tammy's Place has a few specialties they're known for in the area; among them, housemade sausage gravy and pancakes as large as the plates they're served on. Other favorites the duo designed include patty melts and sweet potato tots that have a high success rate when used in marriage proposals.
6130 15th St
Bradenton, Florida 34203