Pubs are a place where you are free to loosen your necktie, roll up your shirtsleeves, and finally see what "sports" are all about. Kick back with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $10 for $20 worth of pub food
- $13 for a pub meal for two (up to $26.50 total value)
- $26 for a pub meal for four (up to $53 total value)<p>
Each pair receives the following with its pub meal:
- Barbecue pulled-pork nachos, black-bean and chicken nachos, personal pizza, or mac ‘n’ cheese (up to $8.50 value)
- Two beer flights (up to $18 value)<p>
The glorious sight of 25—more specifically 26, but that’s a mere technicality—beer taps reflect in the mirror that hangs on the exposed-brick wall behind the bar. At Taps 25, beer comes first, whether it’s in the form of an import such as Guinness, a crisp Leinenkugel domestic, or craft brews from Bell’s, Founders, or Dogfish Head. There’s even beer to be found in the pub snacks, such as the cheese dip made with Keweenaw Pick Axe beer. Other munchies, from buffalo chicken dip to pulled-pork nachos, pair well with the hoppy libations and other drinks from the full bar, such as the Angry Irishman—one of many Orchard Bomb shots that make up the bar’s colorful array of 5-ounce concoctions.
“Casual atmosphere with extensive brew selection, good food, great service”
“Good selection of beer, not much in the way of food, though.”
“Great Service. Great Beer choices”