Wine-tasting technique demands that you first swirl the glass, then take a sip, and then very slowly dribble wine down your chin so that the rest of your body can taste it. Imbibe elegance with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $39 for a “How to Be a Wine Snob” wine-tasting package for two ($84.50 value)
- $75 for a “How to Be a Wine Snob” wine-tasting package for four ($169 value)
Each package includes the following per two people:
- “How to Be a Wine Snob” talk from the winemaker (a $16 value)
- Two wine tastings (a $13 value)
- Two keepsake crystal glasses (a $13 value)
- Two full glasses of any wine (a $13 value)
- One bottle of wine of choice (a $26 value)
- Lock Your Love lock (a $3.50 value)
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday–Saturday and from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays. Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is closed Monday and Tuesday. Tarpon Springs Castle Winery recommends that purchasers make their reservations as soon as possible, as sessions can fill quickly. Please call only during the listed business hours.
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
The joint vision of husband and wife team Joseph and Diana Marks, Tarpon Springs Castle Winery transports visitors to Old-World Europe, where each bottle of wine is handcrafted, from the crush to the label. Modeled after an 1820 federal building, the winery's Italian style walled-in courtyard, fountains, and wrought-iron gazebo take visitors back in time, but then quickly send them forward again before they have time to un-invent electricity. Trips to the colorful tasting room give visitors a chance to sip wines that range from a clean, fruity blush to a dry, oaked cabernet sauvignon.
320 East Tarpon Avenue
Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689