$37 for a Deluxe Wine Tasting for Two ($99.50 Value)
- Two wine tastings of five wines each
- Two logo crystal wineglasses for tasting and to take home
- Two glasses of wine (one of each person’s choice) during the winemaker's talk
- Two bottles of the winery’s signature reserve wine, one red and one white
- One Lock Your Love padlock to hang on the courtyard's wrought-iron gate
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery is open Wednesday - Saturday from 11a.m. - 6p.m., and Sunday from 1p.m. - 6p.m.
Tarpon Springs Castle Winery
The joint vision of husband and wife team Joseph and Diana Marks, Tarpon Springs Castle Winery transports visitors to Old-World Europe, where each bottle of wine is handcrafted, from the crush to the label. Modeled after an 1820 federal building, the winery's Italian style walled-in courtyard, fountains, and wrought-iron gazebo take visitors back in time, but then quickly send them forward again before they have time to un-invent electricity. Trips to the colorful tasting room give visitors a chance to sip wines that range from a clean, fruity blush to a dry, oaked cabernet sauvignon.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Don't expect a "real winery" but it was fun and the wine is good.”
“Great wine, interesting information!”
“We had a great time and the wines were very tasty!”
320 Tarpon Ave
Tarpon Springs, Florida 34689Get Directions