Different alcohols require different drinking rituals, such as topping off a keg beer or soaking all night in a bathtub full of Kahlua. Master the refined way to imbibe with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $29 for a wine-tasting package for two (a $63 total value)
- $58 for a wine-tasting package for four (a $126 total value)
Each pair receives:
- Tasting of five Waterstone wines led by a wine educator (a $15 value/person)
- One Kitchen Door cheese pizzetta (an $8 value)
- $25 toward any bottle of Waterstone wine, such as a 2010 Waterstone cabernet sauvignon ($26). Other Waterstone wines range from $12 to $65.
Groupon customers also receive a 30% discount on additional wine or merchandise purchases.
Taste at Oxbow
The open wine tasting salon Taste at Oxbow aims to expand palates with an eclectic menu of wines chosen to accompany artisanal cheeses and gourmet food items. Energy-efficient fixtures illuminate the salon's olive and merlot-toned walls, which owe their hues to chemical-free paints.
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great service and wine is very good for the price point.”
“Great time...loved the staff!”
“The wine was good, the tasting room is nice and our server was enjoyable. We had a good experience!”
708 1st St
Napa, California 94559