A festival can be a memorable place to see some live music, especially when the lead singer slowly emerges from a manhole. Get out there with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
- $20 for admission for two on March 21, 2014 ($48 value)
- $20 for admission for two on March 22, 2014 ($48 value)
- $20 for admission for two on March 23, 2014 ($48 value)
Each ticket includes:
- Access to the VIP food and music pavilion
- Five food and beverage tickets to use at the VIP pavilion
- Sponsor goodie bag with restaurant gift cards
- See the daily hours
Taste of Arizona & Spring Training Festival
Live music echoes around Arizona Mills. The aromas of internationally inspired dishes waft through the air. And rows of stalls showcase handmade items such as American Indian art, jewelry, and clothing, made by local artisans. At the three-day Taste of Arizona & Spring Training Festival, the public comes face-to-face with some of the state's best local wares—and performers. And on top of that, the Spring Training Fan Fest area shows off sports-centric displays and hosts events where fans can dine with their favorite players or dump celebratory vats of mashed potatoes over their heads.
The rest of the festival's tantalizing grub comes from the VIP food and music pavilion. There, a line of food trucks churns out the street foods of the Cajun South, the Southwest, Italy, and Asia, as well as comfort foods ranging from fried chicken to tacos. A portion of all proceeds from the VIP area also goes to benefit local charities, spreading the joy far beyond Arizona Mills.